I saw this on Lorna’s Laces and thought I would do mine.
1) I am 5’10”.
2) I have one brother and 4 sisters. They are all much older than I.
3) I have 3 male children.
4) My last child was born 11lbs 14oz.
5) I’m a part time vegetarian, only eating animals that were treated humanely.
6) I’ve been married since 2003.
7) I was born a blond, but have been a redhead and brunet and even all 3 at once. But right now I am naturally a brunet but get highlights every once in a while.
8) I used to be an apple picker in France.
9) I tended bar when I was in college.
10) I was fired once from being an apple picker in France when I was 17 because I was the only female and was distracting the other workers, slowing down production.
11) I learned to knit when I was 6.
12) I’ve lived in 3 different countries. Iceland, USA and France.
13) I use to hold grudges but have learned to let go.
14) When my ADHD is at it’s worst I stop being able to keep up with housework.
15) I wear a size 11 shoe . It use to be a size 10 but pregnancy really did a number on them.
16) My favorite color of yarn is grey.
17) I make a mean leg of lamb.
18) I’m planing on running my first 5k in 17 years on the 20th of April. God help me.
19) I wear glasses all the time since I am blind with out them.
20) I keep chickens.
21) I prefer baths to showers.
22) I’m reading through the 1001 books to read before you die list and I’m taking forever.
23) I wish I could fly first class all the time but I have only been bumped up a few times.
24) I don’t like carnival rides that make you feel like you are dropping.
25) I love wine.
26) Left to my own devices, I’d eat chocolate for all meals.
27) I sleep with 2 pillows.
28) If I find a piece of clothing I like and fits well, I’ll buy more than one in different colors.
29) I perpetually wish I was 25 pounds lighter.
30) I spend waaaay too much time on the computer
31) The homepage on my computer is Google.
32) I own stock in Google.
33) I need a vacation.
34) I have a red couch.
35) I like pedicures.
36) I don’t like Tulsa summers.
37) I am learning not to be so mean to myself.
38) I can’t keep almond butter in the house.
39) I drive a Mazda 5.
40) I belong to 2 book clubs.
41) My mom is amazing and lives in Iceland.
42) I am afraid I will get cancer since it runs in the family.
43) I am even more afraid of dieing with out warning and not being able to tell my children one more time that I love them.
44) I love to go to Paris.
45) I hope I never want to have plastic surgery.
46) Too many of my clothes are from the Gap.
47) I listen to audio books, not music, on my iPad.
48) I wish I gave myself more time to draw.
49) I have 15 nieces and nephews. The oldest is 29, the youngest is 5 years.
50) I almost always have chocolate in the house.
51) I wore retro suites in high school.
55) I once forgot that I was in London airport and not still in France and asked where the restroom was in French.
56) I prefer the Chocolate dessert.
57) I am afraid of failing.
58) I’m done having babies.
60) My spelling skills have gotten better because of spell check.
61) I have a bachelor’s degree in Mental Health Psychology with a minor in Business.
62) I love interviewing people.
63) I started smoking cigarettes in high school. Quit over 6 years ago.
64) I love making good food.
65) I’d like to go to Italy and soooo many other countries.
66) I have too any allergies.
67) I’d rather have jewelry then another kitchen product for my birthday.
68) My favorite flower is a calalily .
69) My husband is a genius.
70) I like to knit simple things.
71) I never wore braces.
72) I use to host New Years Eve dinner parties before kids.
73) I over think things.
74) I’d like to live in Europe again.
75) I’m not a big fan of perfume.
76) My husband’s blue eyes and height were what attracted me to him at first.
77) My dad is a retired airplane mechanic.
78) I wish I had more time.
79) I try not to have regrets.
80) My dream house is an old restored homestead in the south of France.
81) I love fountain pens.
82) I am impatient.
83) I get stressed when I am away from my baby when they are still breastfeeding.
84) You couldn’t pay me enough to be single again.
85) My handwriting is awful.
86) I grew up in Iceland and the USA
87) I listen to NPR more than any other radio station.
88) I love to wear a skirt or pin stripe pants when I get dressed up.
89) I wish I’d rather read than watch TV but I watch way too much TV.
90) I met my husband at a coffee shop.
91) I’m a dreamer.
92) I require Coffee.
93) My favorite color is grey.
94) I am planing on keeping bees for the first time this summer.
95) My right foot is bigger than my left foot.
96) I drink home brew Starbucks coffee.
97) I like cardigans better than pullovers.
98) I passionate about simplicity Parenting
99) I have been knitting more small projects lately.
100) I love designing knitwear and seeing that people value it enough that they purchase my pattern.
Now your turn!