Got some knitting done this weekend since my back has been on the frits.
Baby Doll is nearly finished. She just needs some clothes and a glitter in her eyes. But she is a little cutie pie.
I am making this hat for a charity. It’s the Marshmallow Hat from Itty-Bitty Hats
My Tea Leaf Cardigan is of course knitted on when I am out and about but I haven’t been going very many places and I’ve maybe knit 3 or 4 rows on it this week. I really need to get on track with my Itty-Bitty Toy
It is raining cats and dogs here so you will not get any garden pics this time but I will show you a pic of the watermelon I got from the garden yesterday. It was very yummy.
And because the person that won the yarn during my first giveaway has not contacted me here is a chance to win it again. This is my own hand dyed yarn. It´s a 100 gram skein of merino wool from Knit Picks in fingering weight. I love the color. It just makes me sooooo happy just looking at it. This time if I don’t hear from the person that wins the yarn in 2 weeks after the announcement of the winner then I will take it as a sign and I will make it into a citron shawl for myself.
Here are the rules for the giveaway you get 3 entries if you follow the steps.
1) Leave a comment with your e-mail address in it
2) If you are or become a follower then you get a second chance at this giveaway so leave a second comment for your second entry.
3) If you blog about this giveaway and leave a link to it then you can leave another comment with the link to the blog post for your 3rd chance to win this amazing yarn.
4) If I don’t get an address from the winner with in 2 weeks then I will use the yarn myself.
5) Will close giveaway on Saturday night so that I can take time to write my itty bitty update and add the winners name in the update.
P.S. I found an amazing giveaway website called GiveawayScout. It has a list of giveaways all over the web. Check them out: http://www.giveawayscout.com/