If you have been following my blog then you know that I´m on a mission this year to knit through the book itty bitty toys by Susan B Anderson.Thanks to Susan and her publicist Amy Corley at Artisan Books, I am excited to announce that I am hosting a giveaway of Susan´s itty bitty toy book. I, myself have all 3 itty bitty books and just love her work.
I had a short interview for Susan but she is very busy but she did point me in the direction of an interview that was done that answered almost all of my questions that I had for her. The interview was on the blog Petite Purls by AlegraWermuth. The only question I have now that is unanswered is if her current interest in knitting sweaters for herself is research into another book? I do hope that is the case because all of the sweaters that she had knitted so far I have enjoyed.
Here are the rules for the giveaway you get 3 entries if you follow the steps.
1) Leave a comment with your e-mail address in it
2) If you are or become a follower then you get a second chance at this giveaway so leave a second comment for your second entry.
3) If you blog about this giveaway and leave a link to it then you can leave another comment with the link to the blog post for your 3rd chance to win this amazing book.
4) If I don’t get an address from the winner with in 2 weeks then I will pick someone else.
5) Will close giveaway on Saturday night so that I can take time to write my itty bitty update and add the winners name in the update.
Good luck everyone!