We have been ill as a family for the last 3 weeks and it has been hard. We had been planing to do so much in the yard and around the house the last few weekends.
Some of the projects that we need to finish before baby boy arrives in January. We need to finish the walls in the bathroom and paint, paint the entryway, paint the bedroom, get guest bedroom cleaned up and changed into Odinn’s bedroom, finish getting the garden set up for the winter, and setting up the store inventory in the computer room.
I finally got half of the seeds I needed to get in the ground, in the ground. So I got lettuce, spinach, carrots, peas, parsnip, and rutabaga in the ground. I need to get garlic, onion and some other things in the ground.
I’ve been working on a few projects now:
I’m working on that for my nephew but man the work is crazy.
That’s it for now.